Sunday, September 27, 2009

noob update 1

sorry peeps for the hiatus,been busy with assignments,birthdays and all

haha,anyway,midsem break is now on
means more time to rest BUT also time to study!!!!
cos technically after midsem break,its almost time for finals =p
so got to study LOTS =p

anyway,being with weileong,zhiwei and calvin helped me alot-they showed me that soemtimes its good to make the 1st move(initiative), learnt alot from these dudes,
who would have expected daniel lau to draw layout drawing?
so,anyway,thank god for them,they aided me when i got stuck =)
result: kickass drawing =D

my hp has been failing me already for the 10000000000th time!grr...
its so frustrating when say u wanna call some1,i pressed call,it just cut off by itself
not to mention the countless times it hanged on me =s
dun even mention its condition and its 2MB memory
so,new hp,here i come =D


see,tom,im finally spending my working money.ahhahahaah
what hp to buy?got 1 or 2 models in mind
stay tuned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment