Friday, October 9, 2009

i feel so discouraged.....whatever i do also suck
everyone says im cnn/bbc/whatever......but seriously
i dont think i fit in

disclaimer: the people i mention here are great people ok,i have no intention fo hurting anyone,just want to release my emotions only yeah =p

i want to join the cf people,but sometimes i cant just seem to connect with the peeps there
make no mistake,cf ppl are a super freaking awesome bunch, but sometimes i envy those with can start a conversation without feeling awkward

my design group also,i really want to join them but same problem with cf grp - i cant seem to connect with them also....its like im detached like that

a special note to my design group: thanks for helping me throughout the whole sem,i really learned to buck up already,thanks for giving me the wake up call =)

all this really suck,i dont know what to do anymore
i feel alienated sometimes
i always try 2 start a conversation with people,but alot of times it just dont work

please forgive me to those who read this,im not blaming anybody,u people rock =)
i blame myself,its all my fault ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment